Micronet Integrated with TOTECS
Micronet software is a robust and proven business system. It is predominately used by mid-tier wholesalers, buying groups, bulk distributors, manufacturers and franchise groups. It can be deployed either on a local server or on a private cloud accessible to hundreds of users. The software bolts into other software platforms to complete an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) offering. This includes payroll, CRM (customer relations management), Crystal Reports, Cliqview and others.
The various modules available support advanced workflows in inventory management, multi-warehouse distribution, logistics, accounts and finance, enhanced point of sale, asset management, plant maintenance and job costing. The software encloses a huge range of functionality including paperless picking, inter-company trading, split general ledger, and powerful multi-tiered customer pricing structures. Having been developed since the 1980s, the software has a proven track record across a wide range of industries and is actively developed and supported in Sydney, Australia.
Micronet’s interface may not be as aesthetically pleasing compared with other business systems but it quickly makes up for this with its high speed keyboard navigation and efficient workflows (particularly in a remote desktop environment). Those who use it, swear by it.
Micronet’s strengths lies in its advanced inventory management and distribution data structures and workflows. It is a system that can handle ‘big data’ and archive it out quickly and efficiently. Micronet continues to evolve as their developers continue to enhance its core functionality.
Micronet Adapter Summary
- Scheduled high-speed data export routines with custom field mappings with active product controls
- Configure multi-tier web category tree using the Micronet category file
- Full price sycnhronisation (Price Levels, Quantity Breaks, Debtor Contracts, Discount Matrixes, Mixed Category Qty Breaks, Global Category Qty Breaks)
- Personalised catalogue for certain debtors or customer groups
- Online orders posted live to Micronet
- Online Invoice payments posted live to Micronet
- Live Account Enquiry with 2 years of history search
- eCommerce Punchout with 3rd party systems (OCI and other protocols supported)
- EDI capabilities with Sales Order Fulfilment Monitoring and electronic Delivery Notifications (xCBL and other protocols supported)
The TOTECS Connector software is installed on the client's Micronet server or private cloud and the Micronet Adapter is setup and configured.
The Connector retrieves data from Micronet for both export routines and live data requests via the Micronet ODBC Driver. The default setup is the ODBC driver operates as a Microsoft Windows service running on the same server that contains the Micronet data. In some cases, the Connector or Micronet ODBC Driver is installed on a separate server and mapped to the data files through a network storage drive.
Data in the form of Online Orders and Account Payments are posted into Micronet via the Data.Connect software module and Web Components routines. The Data.Connect routines import the electronic documents into Micronet and the Connector checks and verifies the process.
The TOTECS Micronet Adapter incorporates an EDI interface to facilitate electronic system-to-system coommunications between supplier and customer. This serves as a vital and powerful component allowing our clients to offer their customers eCommerce Punchout and/or integrated EDI transactions.
For a technical comparison of integration features, refer to the TOTECS Connector Documentation.